Electrical and Electronics Engineer
Hampshire, South East
£45,000.00 per annum
We are working with a well-established manufacturing company based in central Southampton who is looking to recruit an experienced Electrical and Electronics Engineer. The department is extremely busy and the role will involve pre planned and reactive maintenance duties and manual duties as required. This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving company with further growth plans.
* Carrying out quality inspections on jobs
* Fault finding on PLC, Sensor and Control circuits
* Fault finding & repair of electrical systems: 415V 3ph, 240V, Mains switching, Motors
* Diagnosing breakdowns
* Dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
* Installation of control systems and electrical power systems
* You will ideally have previous experience as an Electrical and Electronics Maintenance Engineer
* You will be hard working and able to liaise with staff on all levels
* You will be able to multi-task on several projects
* You will have HND or C&G degree in Engineering / or 18th Edition
What you will receive:
* Salary up to £45,000
* 5 days on 2 days off at 12-hour shifts (not necessarily Sat & Sun)
* Genuine opportunities to progress
* Great working environment with good facilities and a friendly team
* Free onsite parking
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity in a fast-paced environment in a company that can offer extensive career progression then please apply NOW. Alternatively, call us on 02380335222 and we can discuss the opportunity further with you. If you are successful at interview, there is potential for an immediate start!
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to successful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for: Electrical and Electronics Engineer