Business Development Manager
Hampshire, South East
£0.00 per annum
Recruitment as it should be…
The Works Staffing Solutions Ltd are looking for a self-driven and highly motivated professional to join our expanding team as a Business Development Manager. The role of Business Development Manager is to identify and plan effective opportunities in the market to develop The Works client base for both temporary and permanent placements.
You will be responsible for the growth, productivity and profitability of the client base by way of identifying commercial opportunities and securing new business.
This is a challenging role best suited to an individual who understands the principles of sales techniques and is able to demonstrate a proven track record of new business sales.
This role would be suitable for a Business Development Manager, Sales Consultant, Recruitment Manager, Commercial Manager or Account Manager.
We are also looking for individuals who can demonstrate:
- A minimum of 12 months experience handling large accounts in:
-- Temporary companies or headhunting
-- Sales of recruitment, software or hardware
-- Service companies directed to HR, such as employee benefits, payroll services or training providers
- A strong knowledge of the recruitment industry
- Excellent sales skills & commercial awareness
- Effective negotiation skills
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Attention to detail
- A professional demeanour and excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills
We know that recruitment can be demanding and competitive and at The Works we are proud of our employee retention, attracting and retaining the best professionals on the market.
A bit about us
The Works Staffing Solutions Ltd are a successful recruitment group based in the South Coast. We are an established and highly successful business with ambitious growth plans in the very near future.
Our business is built on the core principle of safe and ethical business practices. We pride ourselves on our integrity and our personal approach to business and stand out from the crowd by offering exceptional service and delivery to our clients and candidates.
What we offer
- Incorporation into an expanding company with great prospects for the future
- Exceptional work environment in a modern office including a relaxing break out area
- A competitive salary + commission
- Long-term professional development plan
- Monthly team nights out and annual events
- On-site parking
If you feel you have the skills to join our team, please send your CV, together with a covering letter to Gemma Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for: Business Development Manager