Hampshire, South East
£12.00 per hour
£10-£12 per hour
The Works are recruiting for a large transport and logistics company based near the Eastleigh area of Southampton. This position will require someone who has worked as an Administrator before, ideally within a logistics/shipping company before, along with having good Excel and Customer Service experience. This will be a temporary on-going position that will lead into a permanent job for the right person.
As a Logistics Administrator you would be required to perform duties such as:
* Updating booking sheets
* Liaising and co-ordinating with internal and external customers by e-mail and phone
* Adding accurate information onto the company's systems which will also involve using MS Excel
* Plan shipments based on customer requests
* Track orders to ensure deliveries are made on time
* Prepare shipping documents (such as invoices and purchase orders)
Candidates with Logistics Administration experience would be an advantage.
Working hours are 0900-1800 Monday to Fridays.
Free parking available on site.
Please note: If you do not hear from us within 7 working days of your application being sent, then you have been unsuccessful for this position.
Apply for: Logistics Administrator