Electro Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Hampshire, South East
£45,000.00 per annum
We are working with a well-established manufacturing company based in central Southampton who is looking to recruit an experienced Electro - Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to do nights (1900-0700, could be flexible: 2200-0700). The department is extremely busy and the role will involve pre planned and reactive maintenance duties and manual duties as required. This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving company with further growth plans.
* Carrying out quality inspections on jobs
* Diagnosing breakdowns
* The role will include heavy lifting duties
* Controlling maintenance tools, stores, and equipment
* Dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
* The role will involve working to a planned prevented maintenance diary as well as reactive maintenance as required
* You will ideally have previous experience as an Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
* You will be hard working, and able to liaise with staff on all levels
* You will be able to multi-task on several projects
* You will have previous experience working
* You will have HND or C&G degree in Engineering / or Strong engineering background
What you will receive:
* Starting salary £35,000 - £45,000 DOE
* 5 days on 2 days off
* Genuine opportunities to progress
* Great working environment with good facilities and a friendly team
* Free onsite parking
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity in a fast-paced environment in a company that can offer extensive career progression then please apply NOW, or alternatively, call me at the Southampton office so we can discuss the opportunity further with you. If you are successful at interview, there is potential for an immediate start!
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to successful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for: Electro Mechanical Maintenance Engineer