Customer Service Representitive
Dorset, South West
£19,500.00 per annum
Inbound Customer Service
Starting Salary: £19,500 per annum
Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
Being a Customer Service Advisor:
Your job is to be the first point of contact for our Client's valued customers for any queries they have. If you are a passionate candidate with Customer Service Experience and you're motivated to learn and progress within a technical role, we'd love to hear from you.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will work as part of a team to support the business, your job will be to take responsibility for incoming calls to the department from policy holders, third party solicitors and financial advisors.
The focus of the team is to deal with any issues or questions and bring them to a satisfactory conclusion quickly and efficiently, to achieve a high level of customer service or liaise with the relevant parts of the business so it's resolved.
What you will do:
* Handle incoming calls and process requests in an efficient and professional manner.
* Ensure that data is accurately captured on computer systems.
* Managing Customer issues efficiently and resolving these to conclusion.
* Gain understanding of a through effective questioning and listening techniques
* Adhering to the Data Protection Act, and working within a regulated environment
* Achieve personal targets for quality and call handling times- contributing towards an overall team effort
Your experience will include:
* Front line Customer Service work experience is paramount (retail, banking, sales); if you've had a job in a call centre / contact centre environment before that would be a great starting point, but if you're a quick learner we can provide full training to get you up to speed
* Strong IT literacy skills- Microsoft Office Suite, as well as bespoke CRM systems
* Confident and professional telephone manner
* Willingness to undertake extensive training; we have multiple products, systems and processes so you'll need to be motivated to take on a lot of new information
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply now.
Due to the very high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, with regret we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 10 working days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
We have ongoing requirements for individuals who are interested in sales roles, including Sales Consultant, Account Manager, Telesales Executive, Telemarketing Executive, Customer Care Associate, etc. Please contact us for more details.
Apply for: Customer Service Representitive