Hampshire, South East
£30,000.00 per annum
We are working with an exceptional, well-established company based in Havant who is looking to recruit an experienced Quality Leader. The department is extremely busy and the role will involve carrying out quality and development duties as required. This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving company who offer a friendly working environment.
* Raise and maintain customer specific or regulatory required Quality Plans and ensure their implementation.
* Authority and responsibility to liaise with customers and approval bodies on quality matters
* TO collate, analyse and present Quality System data for review at the Management Review of the Quality System and other related meetings.
* To carry out internal system audits according to the company procedures, including writing audit reports, agreeing corrective and preventive actions and closing out audit actions.
* To investigate manufacturing non-conformances, identify and assist in the implementation of Preventive actions. Authority to sign off the disposition of non-conforming material and assemblies to agreed
* To carry out product audits to ensure conformance of product to customer requirements and adherence to written procedures during processing. Authority to release products or batches of product based on these audits
* To manage the Quality Department and staff on a day to day basis.
* To carry out initial supplier assessments / audits and ongoing supplier assessments. Authority to define supplier categories and define extent of supplier assessment required. To provide quality feedback to Purchasing for key suppliers. To identify adverse quality trends from any supplier and report this back to Purchasing.
* To investigate the causes of Customer Returns and raise 8D corrective action reports and to ensure the timely completion of corrective and preventive actions.
* Experience of managing Quality staff
* Experience of Conventional Assembly
* Experience of SMT assembly
* Must be conversant with ISO9001.
* Must be conversant with IPC610 and IPC620
* Must be computer literate familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
* Must have experience of raising and maintaining quality procedures and systems.
* Experience of fault analysis, investigations and implementing preventive actions
* Conversant with SEL Quality Manual, Procedures and Systems
* Use of SAP for quality related activities I.e. non-conforming material
* Ability to raise and approve ECOs and concessions
* Trained internal quality auditor.
* Supplier audits
* Understanding of AS9100
What you will receive:
* Competitive Salary
* Monday - Thursday 8:00 -4:30 and Friday 8:00 until 1:30
* Genuine opportunities to progress
* Great working environment with good facilities and a friendly team
* Free onsite parking
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity in a fast-paced environment in a company that can offer extensive career progression then please apply NOW, or alternatively, call me at the Southampton office so we can discuss the opportunity further with you. If you are successful at interview, there is potential for an immediate start!
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to successful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for: Quality Leader