Dorset, South West
£45,000.00 per annum
Role: Software Tester - Telecoms
Salary: £35,000-£45,000 dependant on experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a highly successful, team-orientated, motivated company in a branch of Telecommunications which is driving foward.
The role will cover all aspects of the software development lifecycle:
* Requirements capture.
* Software design. The employee shall be required to produce written design specifications to meet specified requirements.
* Writing test specifications.
* Software development
* Performing unit testing.
* Analysing and diagnosing faults in existing products.
* Bug fixing.
* Provide written and verbal reports to management on project status.
* Source code control.
* Updating of support Cases within the CRM system.
* The candidate will need to have high levels of energy, coupled with a logical and structured approach to problem solving; you will be passionate about technology and delivering change.
* The candidate must be able to work in a standalone Agile Engineering environment.
* The candidate will be pro-active and conscientious with excellent organisational and time management skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* The candidate will be team orientated as well as open to learning and sharing knowledge
* Programming Languages: C,JAVA, SQL, Python
Desirable: Telecoms experience, 2+ years programming experience in fixed line, mobile (3G/4G) or VoIP telecom environments
Apply for: Software Tester