Hampshire, South East
£18,000.00 per annum
Role: Customer Advisor
As a Customer Experience consultant, you will be assisting new and existing customers in setting up and renewing their insurance policies, and answering any questions they have via telephone.
* Previous inbound and outbound contact centre experience is desirable but not essential
* Excellent telephone manner essential
* Excellent literacy and numeracy essential
* Competent with a PC/typing
* Excellent Team Player
* A natural ability to communicate and empathise and a real willingness to help
* The ability to stay focused and controlled throughout the calls, ensuring all core elements are addressed methodically. A confident and professional manner.
* An ability to compliantly help the customer to choose the right product for them in line with our Treating Customers Fairly (and other) policies Tenacity and to confidently objection handle
* To deliver a consistently high quality of service whilst making sure that we comply with both Company and regulatory standards e.g. Data Protection, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) To have fun at work!
Apply for: Customer Advisor