Dorset, South West
£23,000.00 per annum
Role: Claims Handler
Salary: £23,000pa dependant on experience
Our client is looking to recruit a Claims Handler. You will be responsible for delivering a high-quality professional advice service to your clients regarding any claims issues.
Your role will be to liaise with insurers and other interested parties to expedite the claim. Effectively managing your clients' expectations; you will handle claims from beginning through to conclusion.
* You will advise and update your clients on all relevant events and discussions during the claim ensuring complete customer happiness
* You regularly assess the status of claims with clients / insurers / recovery agents/solicitors and ensure that all parties are informed of progress or chased for updates as necessary.
* Can you offer appropriate technical advice to clients throughout the duration of the claim? Be encouraging, compassionate and effectively handle your clients expectations?
* Ensure your market / insurance / legislation and other technical knowledge is developed and maintained. You will run claims efficiently and keep the system updated with all relevant information.
* You process all claim notifications, further advices and collections following our teams procedures.
* Can you handle own workload in order to service the client promptly and expertly? You will need to be someone with super administrative skills who will be task focused and want to develop and cultivate their career with us.
* Update insurers and recovery agents, informing them of any additional information acquired during the claims process. Ensure that claims statistics and placing department or insurers on risk, are accurate and produced in accordance to SLAs.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
* Ideally you will be Cert CII/ Dip CII (Chartered Insurance Institute) qualified or equivalent
* Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
* You will demonstrate experience within the insurance industry with specific claims handling focus. Our team need your strong customer service drive along with your good planning and analytical skills.
* Ability to identify potential risks and seek advice when required? You'll apply due diligence and process adherence accompanied by high accuracy and attention to detail.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills and take initiative when assisting team members.
* MS office proficient and eligibility to work in the UK
Apply for: Claims Handler