Customer Service Advisor
Dorset, South West
£16,400.00 per annum
Role: Customer Service Administrator
Salary: £16,400 per annum
Hours: Shifts between 08.30 - 5.30pm
Are you passionate about providing first class customer service?
Do you enjoy working as part of a team?
Do you possess a good level of computer skill? If so, this could be the role for you.
General duties and responsibilities
* Dealing with general enquiries via telephone, email and letter
* Answering the telephone, taking messages and directing calls where required
* To input and process data effectively and accurately and within agreed time frames
* Taking payments
* To accurately follow all offices procedures, whilst ensuring a high level of client satisfaction is achieved at all times
* To work as part of the team, sharing and rotating responsibilities and responding to changing priorities when required
* To drive improvement by suggesting ways to work more effectively
* To follow all relevant legislation and codes of practice at all times, and keep up to date with any changes
* General duties, post, photocopying and scanning
This role is computer based, so experience using computers and Microsoft packages is a must.
Also, as you will be talking to clients and customers over the phone, a clear professional telephone manner is essential.
You will have excellent organisational skills.
The ability to manage your time effectively and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
The ability to respond quickly to changing priorities is extremely important to us
The ability to plan and prioritise your own work.
The ability to build relationships and work well with your colleagues is key.
This role is high pressured at times, so you will need to be able to remain calm and collected when dealing with complex cases.
Apply for: Customer Service Advisor