Digital Creative and Experience Executive
Dorset, South West
£25,000.00 per annum
Position: Digital Creative & Experience Executive
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000, dependant on experience
Our client is an expert in transforming digital experiences for high calibre clients.
Will be to support the Head of User Experience & Engagement and Experience Team with creative deliverables and ensure effective liaison with the client and internal key team members as required.
QA and testing of solutions is an important part of making sure that our Experience work is carried through successfully to launch.
Delivery of the UX role in terms of delivering usable solutions in line with higher level UX concepts and research with end users. UX research, wireframing and information architecture deliverables are a key part of this role. QA is equally important for this aspect of the role.
Delivery of the content roles on projects is the third part of the role, including client liaison and planning, content population using Experience Platforms.
This role is intended to achieve a billable function on the project but also to maintain high standards of online content delivery via solutions and content in line with creative and UX vision for the clients.
Skills / Knowledge Requirements:
* Portfolio of recent website/online designs including examples of recent work
* Ability to work under pressure and deliver within tight deadlines
* Experience of using Adobe Creative Suite products
* Highly creative mind with ability to generate innovative ideas & concepts for websites
* Ability to design and produce quality artwork for offline materials
* Good written communication skills
* Content planning and client liaison
Delivery of the full role also requires a strong desire to learn and deliver in the following areas:
* Use of Axure Pro for interactive wireframing
* Applying usability principles and best practice to design work - across devices and channels
* Delivering and supporting research with end users
* Creation of corporate identities for medium to large organisations
* Photography and video steer
* Digital brand translation
* Animation/3D/Video experience
* Passion for content and attention to detail
* Experience platform learning and client support in this area
Apply for: Digital Creative and Experience Executive