Hampshire, South East
£25,000.00 per annum
We are working with a well-established manufacturing company based in central Southampton who is looking to recruit an experienced Engineering Co-ordinator. The department is extremely busy and the role will involve carrying out administrative and manual duties as required. This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving company with further growth plans.
* Providing support to the field staff
* Purchase Ordering
* To put together, schedule and run a preventative and pre planned maintenance's diary for the maintenance engineers. As well as coordinating unplanned repairs.
* Co-ordinating deliveries
* Maintaining the store for the machine spares and keeping a log of parts.
* Updating engineering manuals
* The role can involve manual lifting of heavy machinery parts.
* You will have experience working in stores
* You will have a strong Engineering background
* You will be hard working, and able to liaise with staff on all levels
* You will be able to multi-task on several projects
* You will have strong IT skills
* Ideally you will have City and Guilds or equivalent in an engineering discipline.
What you will receive:
* Starting salary £25,000
* Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:30 (flexible)
* Genuine opportunities to progress
* Great working environment with good facilities and a friendly team
* Free onsite parking
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity in a fast-paced environment in a company that can offer extensive career progression then please apply NOW, or alternatively, call me at the Southampton office so we can discuss the opportunity further with you. If you are successful at interview, there is potential for an immediate start!
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to successful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for: Engineering Co-coordinator