Graduate Software Engineer
Dorset, South West
£35,000.00 per annum
Role: Graduate Software Engineer
Salary: £22,000 - £35,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a highly successful, team-orientated and motivated company in a branch of Telecommunications that is modern and flourishing.
Our client is looking to expand its Engineering Department and are looking for a Graduate Software Engineer to join the team. This is a permanent, full time role based in our Dorchester office.
The role will cover all aspects of the software lifecycle:
* Bug fixing
* Providing technical backup to the support team
* Defining tests and new software development
* The candidate will need to have high levels of energy, coupled with a logical and structured approach to problem solving; you will be passionate about technology and delivering change.
* The candidate must be able to work in a standalone Agile Engineering environment.
* The candidate will be pro-active and conscientious with excellent organisational and time management skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* The candidate will be team orientated as well as open to learning and sharing knowledge.
* Good knowledge of C programming and Linux.
* Willing to relocate to the south coast
* Desirable: Telecoms experience, experience in fixed line, mobile (3G/4G) or VoIP telecom environments
* Domain specific training for candidates who have not worked/no experience in telecoms
* Regular team building activities/ team outings / pub lunch
* Employee specific personal development plan
* Regular review of performance and pay
Apply for: Graduate Software Engineer