Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Hampshire, South East
£30,000.00 per annum
We are working with a prestige, well-established company based in Park Gate who is looking to recruit an experienced Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance Engineer with a Mechanical bias. The department is extremely busy and the role will involve working to a planned prevented maintenance diary as well as reactive maintenance as required. This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving company who offer a great working environment.
* Maintenance of heavy machinery including Lathes, milling machines, injection moulding and other workshop machinery as required.
* The role is mainly Mechanical but will also need to do Electrical maintenance as required. They are happy to provide training on the electrical elements.
* The role will include heavy lifting duties
* You will ideally have previous experience as a Mechanical Maintenance & Electrical Engineer
* You will have HND or C&G degree in Engineering/ or time served
* You will be hard working, and able to liaise with staff on all levels
* You will be able to multi-task on several projects
* You will be able to work to deadlines
What you will receive:
* Salary will be paying up to £30,000
* Monday - Friday 7:30 - 16:00 (very flexible)
* Genuine opportunities to progress
* Great working environment with good facilities
* Free onsite parking
* 24 days holiday + Bank holidays
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity in a fast-paced environment in a company that can offer extensive career progression then please apply NOW, or alternatively, call me at the Southampton office so we can discuss the opportunity further with you. If you are successful at interview, there is potential for an immediate start!
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to successful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for: Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance Engineer