Hampshire, South East
£13.73 per hour
We are recruiting for a Jetter Operator to work for a company based in Hampshire to work on contracts across the UK and Abroad. You will be responsible for operating equipment using high pressure water to clean, prepare surfaces and cut through pipework etc.
What you will do:
* You will work on sites across the UK and Abroad
* Set up jetting equipment
* Perform jetting operations
* Ensure the site is kept clean, tidy and safe
* You experience of jetting, working with high pressure water, drainage or have served in the military it would be beneficial
* You must be mechanically minded with experience of using tools and machinery
* You must be willing to work away from home Monday - Friday
* You will be happy to work in a range of diverse and often dirty outdoor environments
* You must have a full driving licence and your own vehicle
* Competitive salary starting at £8.62 or £10.66 per hour dependant on experience rising to £13.73 per hour once fully trained.
* Standard working day of 9.5 hours
* Excellent opportunity for progression
* 23 days holiday rising to 24 after 2 years/25 after a further 2 years/26 after a further 2 years
* Competitive pension
* Company Profit Share
Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity - apply by sending us your CV today!
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates, if you have not heard from us within 7 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for: Jetter Operator