Hampshire, South East
£25,000.00 per annum
We are recruiting on behalf of a thriving manufacturing company based in Romsey for a Production Planner to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to take on an interesting and varied role with great long term prospects. You will be responsible for planning and prioritising operations in production and maximising performance to ensure the work flow meets customer requirements.
What you will do:
* Schedule production orders
* Progress and chase orders through the whole manufacturing process
* Scrutinise process performance and stock management
* Produce reports
* Prepare data for the logistics dept to order and manage raw material usage
* Complete shipping paperwork
* You will have experience in a similar role and have used an MRP system
* You will have good knowledge of Supply Chain and Distribution Management
* You will excellent communication and organisational skills
* You will be IT literate and have good problem solving skills
* A permanent position subject to successful completion of a temporary period
* The chance to join a growing company with great prospects
* Working hours 0800 - 1600 or 0900 - 1700
* Competitive salary
Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity, apply with your CV today!
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates, if you have not heard from us within 7 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for: Production Planner