Customer Service Coordinator
Hampshire, South East
£9.12 per hour
Do you have great customer service skills and a clear concise telephone manner?
Are you looking for long term work in a small friendly call centre?
Then we have the perfect opportunity for you........
We are looking for an experienced customer service coordinator to work in small friendly call centre based in Eastleigh, the role is initially temporary but could become permanent for the right person.
What you will do:
* Speak to customers (often elderly or vulnerable) to take orders
* Arrange delivery and collection of items
* Update computer database
* Liaise with other departments
* Deal with customers queries and escalate issues when necessary
* You will have experience providing telephone based customer service
* You will have a friendly but professional telephone manner
* You must be used to working in fast paced environment and be happy working to deadlines
* You will be IT literate with good administrative skills
The working hours are Tuesday - Friday 1100 - 2000 and Saturday 1000 - 1600. The starting pay rate is £8.50 rising to £9.12 per hour after 12 weeks.
If you are successful in your application you could start work immediately!
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates, if you have not heard from us within 7 days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for: Customer Service Coordinator