Hampshire, South East
£24,000.00 per annum
We are recruiting on behalf of a manufacturing company based in Andover who are looking for Microelectronics Engineers to join their team. The company assemble customer designs and although they manufacture electronic components most of the true electronics work is done by the customer so this role will incorporate electronic and mechanical engineering as well as working with various materials.
This position is a developing and varied role which will offer excellent opportunities to someone looking to start or develop a career in manufacturing / engineering. The successful candidates will start running production equipment to learn the business before developing into an engineering level role.
* Educated to degree or HND level in a scientific and/or engineering discipline
* Able to take a methodical approach to problem solving
* Hands-on experience of making small assemblies and using microscopes would be an advantage
* Mechanical and electronic knowledge
* Able to produce drawings/sketches of jigs and fixtures
* Use of CAD software ideally Solidworks is desirable
* Knowledge of different epoxies and glues and how they behave in different applications would be an advantage as would experience of wirebonding
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates, if you have not heard from us within 7 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for: Microelectronics Engineer