Hampshire, South East
£30.00 per hour
We are recruiting for a Contract Engineer to join one of the UK branches of a global company who produce market leading innovative products. The contract is a long term role and could lead to a permanent position. Their state of the art facility is based in North Hampshire within commutable distance from London.
* You will have experience in the following - C++, Embedded Software Development, Embedded Linux, Multi-Threading, TCP-IP Sockets, Linux Device Drivers and Low level programming (Interfacing to bespoke hardware)
* It would be highly desirable if you have experience of: Image-Processing/Image-Analysis, FPGA/VHDL, Machine Learning, In depth Linux Kernel Knowledge, Yocto, Boost C++ Libraries and or Knowledge of Hardware and Hardware Debugging Skills
* If you have knowledge of Platform Security (Linux Hardening) and Security Protocols (TLS, Key Establishment, etc.), Perl, Python or Shell Scripting it would be a distinct advantage
* You will enjoy working autonomously and revel in working in a varied role within a small team
* You will be happy carrying out hands on tasks such as setting up product trials and will have a can do attitude to every task you take on
* You will be confident with customer contact, working alongside customer service and support teams
* Competitive rate of pay
* Long term contract
* Excellent modern working environment with great staff facilities
* Accessible location in North Hampshire
* The chance to work for a market leading innovative company
Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity - apply by sending us your CV today!
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates, if you have not heard from us within 7 days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for: Software Engineer