Hampshire, South East
£8.50 per hour
We are looking for a Stores Person to join the the Stores / Goods In department of an established manufacturing company based in the Cosham area of Portsmouth. Th role will involve materials receiving, handling, preparation and issuing of parts to enable the efficient and effective material supply to customers and production.
What you will do:
* Receiving goods in
* Kitting components ready for production
* Loading and unloading delivery vehicles
* Keeping a record of the stock on the warehouse management system
* Checking for damaged or missing items and then sorting stock for storage in the warehouse
* Creating inventory transactions including receipts, issues, transfers, adjustments, shipments and returns
* Occasional heavy lifting
* You will have experience of working in a warehouse / stores environment
* You will have a full UK driving licence to occasionally help with making deliveries
* You will be able to carry out heavy lifting when required
* You will be IT literate
* If you have previous experience working for an engineering / electronics / manufacturing company it would be an advantage
* Regular full time work
* A real chance of a permanent position
* The chance to work in a brand new site with excellent facilities
To apply for this position send us your CV today, immediate starts available for the right person!
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates, if you have not heard from us within 7 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.