Lead Test Engineer
Hampshire, South East
£30,000.00 per annum
We are looking for a Test Engineer to take on a Lead Test position at the Waterlooville site of a global group of CEM companies. The responsibilities of the role will be to ensure products are tested in line with customer, statutory and regulatory requirements to an agreed production schedule and where necessary identify and provide test solutions.
What you will do:
* Assist the Production Manager to identify and schedule activities for the Test Department
* Design tests for prototype assembly and volume production
* Record and document test processes
* Feedback changes to the specification of test documents
* Supervise the repair of non-compliant products
* Attend improvements meetings
* You will have experience of PCB and unit assembly, new product introduction, design for test, ICT and automated functional test including fault finding to component level
* You must have the technical knowledge to be able to diagnose and repair complex digital and analogue PCB assemblies
* You must have experience of producing written test procedures
* You will be able to train operators, technicians and engineers to test and repair PCB assemblies
* You will have supervisory / team leading experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company with a friendly team and good facilities. Please apply by sending us your CV today.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates, if you have not heard from us within 7 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for: Lead Test Engineer