Hampshire, South East
£8.00 per hour
Office Administrator - 2 weeks Temp
Basic Salary: £8.00 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Our client is an award-winning company with continued and successful growth. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join their team. Their people are their most valuable asset and they believe in investing in everyone they employ.
Office Administrator Job Duties:
* Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
* Maintains accurate records
* Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed
* Attends workshops and conferences when requested
Office Administrator Skills and Qualifications:
* Strong Attention to Detail
* Ability to Work Without Supervision
* Excellent Time Management Skills
* Strong Prioritisation and Organisation Skills;
* Ability to Handle Confidential Information;
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply now.
Due to the very high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, with regret we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 10 working days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
We have ongoing requirements for individuals who are interested in sales roles, including Sales Consultant, Account Manager, Telesales Executive, Telemarketing Executive, Customer Care Associate, etc. Please contact us for more details.