Dorset, South West
£9.00 per hour
Role: Lab Assistant (Temp to Perm)
Basic Salary: up to £9.00per hour
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8.00am - 4.00pm
Friday 8.00am - 3.00pm
Location: Ferndown, Dorset
Our client is currently looking for enthusiastic and driven individual to join their team.
* Lab Maintenance & assisting the lab technicians
* Assist with testing and calibrating lab equipment in preparation for specific tasks
* Perform quality control tests on ingredients, completed products and product samples
In order to be successful in this role, you will require the following:
* A qualification and a passion within chemistry and sciences would be of advantage
* Experience of working in a busy environment with the ability to balance priorities so that the customer is always satisfied.
* To be able to work as part of a team and independently when necessary as well as working to tight tolerances and a high standard
* Proactive attitude - desire to find solutions for their customers.
Our client will provide you with the tools and invest in your development to help you realise your potential. They are looking for self-starters searching for more than "just a job".
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply now.
Due to the very high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, with regret we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 10 working days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
We have ongoing requirements for individuals who are interested in sales roles, including Sales Consultant, Account Manager, Telesales Executive, Telemarketing Executive, Customer Care Associate, etc. Please contact us for more details.