Sales Process Administrator
Dorset, South West
£8.46 per hour
Sales Process Administrator. Temp to Perm
Basic Salary: £8.46per hour
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.00am - 6.00pm
Location: Poole, Dorset
Our client is an award winning company with continued and successful growth. They are currently looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals to join their sales team. Their people are their most valuable asset and they believe in investing in everyone they employ.
* Handle customers' sale requests and enquiries via email/phone in a positive and knowledgeable manner.
* Respond promptly to requests for stock levels, products samples, pricing, and delivery info.
* Process orders on the IT system with a high level of accuracy.
* Liaise with Workshop, Quality Control, Purchasing and Warehouse regarding customer queries.
* Process a high volume of next day delivery parts.
* General ad hoc admin.
In order to be successful in this role, you will require the following:
* Experience of working in a busy environment with the ability to balance priorities so that the customer is always satisfied.
* Great telephone manner - confident and able to.
* Strong attention to detail when processing orders.
* Proactive attitude - desire to find solutions for their customers.
* Ability to work on your own as well as part of the team.
* Strong knowledge of MS Office, Excel in particular is essential.
Our client will provide you with the tools and invest in your development to help you realise your potential. They are looking for self-starters searching for more than "just a job".
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply now.
Due to the very high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, with regret we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 10 working days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
We have ongoing requirements for individuals who are interested in sales roles, including Sales Consultant, Account Manager, Telesales Executive, Telemarketing Executive, Customer Care Associate, etc. Please contact us for more details.
Apply for: Sales Process Administrator