Trainee Electronics Solderer
Hampshire, South East
£7.83 per hour
Do you have experience of assembly, soldering, production or electronics from previous employment, studies or as a hobby?
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for candidates with a background in production, manufacturing or electronics to train to become a PCB Solderer.
Our client is an established and expanding contract electronics manufacturing company with an innovative on-site training school and a dedicated full time Training Officer. The successful applicants will be trained to carry out PCB Soldering and assembly and will be put through IPC Certifications as part of the training process.
What you will do:
* Assembling Printed Circuit Boards (PCB)
* Use a soldering iron to attach electronic components
* You will be trained whilst working until you become a fully skilled solderer
* You could have experience in a production or assembly role
* You may have an interest in electronics or have studied electronics at school or college
* You must have excellent attention to detail
* You will want to pursue a career in hands on manufacturing and be willing to take on training to develop your skills
The position is permanent subject to successful completion of a temporary period with full time hours Monday - Friday (Monday - Thursday 0730 - 1630 and Friday 0730 - 1230). The starting pay rate is £7.83 per hour which will increase over time according to skill level.
Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity to develop a sought after skill - apply today and if successful you could start your training immediately…..
Apply for: Trainee Electronics Solderer