Dorset, South West
£25,000.00 per annum
Salary - £23k - £25k (dependent on experience)
Potential to earn annual bonus based on company targets
Hours - Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
Our client is a B2B retailer selling a large variety of products. They are looking for experienced outbound sales individuals to join their successful team. The main focus of the Sales Account Manager role is to build long-term relationships with customers. You will be required to call existing customers to up-sell and cross sell other products. To succeed in this Sales Account Management role, you need:
* Strong self motivation and the desire to achieve and exceed targets
* Strong customer relationship building skills
* Ability to gain immediate credibility and trust
* Outstanding communication skills
* Successful telephone sales experience
* Experience of working in a competitive target orientated sales environment for a minimum of two years
So if you think you have what it takes to succeed in this sales role, apply today.
Due to the very high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, with regret we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 10 working days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
We have ongoing requirements for individuals who are interested in sales roles, including Sales Consultant, Account Manager, Telesales Executive, Telemarketing Executive, Customer Care Associate, etc. Please contact us for more details.
Apply for: Account Manager