Production Team Leader
Hampshire, South East
£20,800.00 per annum
The Works are looking to recruit an experienced Production Team Leader to join a small team working in a busy manufacturing environment in Chandler's Ford.
Responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring you and the team adhere to company safety policies and procedures
* Effective team communication
* Driving GMP and process improvements
* Delegating for Shift / Production Managers as required
* Delegating manufacturing tasks so that the team can meet production deadlines
* Making recommendations about ways to improve employee efficiency and reduce costs
* Ensuring that your area and the site as a whole exceeds customer audit standards
* Drive process and efficiency improvements in your area
* Reporting team performance to the Production Manager
* Ensuring production paperwork is completed to a good standard
* Preparing the department prior to production
* Counselling and disciplining production employees who fail to perform or violate company policies
* Nurturing cooperation and communication within the production team and other departments
The successful candidate will ideally have previous leadership experience in a high speed automated food production environment. They will be organised, adaptable, and will have good communication skills. They will also possess excellent problem solving abilities and will enjoy working in a small team.
The position is permanent Monday - Friday 0700-1530 but you need to be flexible to the needs of the business. The salary is £20,800 per annum but the client pays weekly on an hourly rate (£10 per hour).
The client offer a fantastic working environment including free parking, a pension scheme, 31 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) and a holiday purchase scheme. If you have the relevant experience and you are interested in working in the Production department, please apply now.
Apply for: Production Team Leader