Regional Sales Manager
Hampshire, South East
£0.00 per hour
We are recruiting for a Regional Sales Manager (South East) to work for an Engineering company based in Havant. The overview of the role is to ensure sales targets for the South East are exceeded.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Achieve or exceed annually agreed budget sales and gross margin for the South East region
- Seek out and develop new business development opportunities with local authorities, end users and specifiers
- Create and cultivate strategic partnerships that stimulate growth
- Ensure all reports plans forecasts and administrative requirements are completed accurately and in a timely manner both personally and for the team
- Provide market intelligence and forecasting
- Work closely and cooperatively with Marketing and Product Management to ensure opportunities are maximised with existing and new products
- Efficiently plan customer facing time and call cycles to maximise time management
- Identify new and profitable opportunities with both new and existing customers
- Provide regular and relevant feedback on market conditions, competitor activities and progress towards business objectives
- Attend exhibitions and trade shows in a professional manner
- Experience of overseeing a sales team
- Knowledge of sales systems and techniques
- Management of contracts and SLA's
- Demonstrable Strategic Planning and execution experience
- Experience of formulating customer plans leading to specific actions and execution
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global group on a permanent basis. This role benefits from a competitive salary plus Employee Bonus Scheme, Company Pension & Life Assurance, Flexi-time, Training & Professional Development, Healthcare Incentives, Share Incentive Scheme, Free Car Parking, Childcare Vouchers and 25 Days Annual Leave.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates, if you have not heard from us within 7 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for: Regional Sales Manager