Hampshire, South East
£30,000.00 per annum
Our client is recruiting a Customer Complaints Manager. They are the leading European provider in customer engagement that shakes traditions with an innovatively real-time customer service. They unify your traditional and digital channels to meet the new generation of customers interactions, on the platform and devices of their choice, for the only journey at your customers' speed.
As the Manager you will be responsibile for:
* Fully responsible and accountable for all complaint Service Levels and overall management of all customer complaints.
* Work from (and improve where possible) the Customer Complaints Manual which outlines processes, frameworks and the reporting of all complaints.
* First point of contact with FOS and other overseas adjudicators.
* Responsible for managing the complaints team - productivity, work volumes, staffing issues and all HR requirements.
* Help to develop an automated process to manage the complaints process including accurate and timely reporting.
* Enhance the existing reporting and collate and send to the client as required.
* You will also be required to analyse the reports and produce a root cause analysis on any trends identified.
* You will take ownership of managing the relationship with the client's Complaints Manager.
Apply for: Complaints Manager