Dorset, South West
£20,000.00 per annum
Would you like to join a successful and highly motivated team? Our client a forward thinking, family run award-winning International Insurance and Risk Management company that are looking for a motivated Insurance Account Executive to join their team.
You will be responsible for the daily servicing client accounts. Having a deep understanding of their needs, support your teammates to deliver client demands and to achieve growth and renewal targets.
* Can you maintain and grow your income / book of business by following up and converting new business leads? You'll need to secure new business from existing and potential clients.
* Manage the renewal process including the gathering of information from Clients and Prospects. Actively obtain renewal terms for customers and identify potential opportunities. This is a chance for you to use your expert market knowledge.
* You'll be in full control of your diary, making appointments with customers at the right time. You'll have the ability to build positive relationships with brokers, ensuring terms negotiated suit your clients needs.
* Are you credible at both client and decision maker level? You may undertake visits to your clients, we need you to be confident in your ability to craft long-lasting and positive impressions.
* Task focussed and keen to action meeting outcomes, we need to know that you're happy taking meeting notes for both you and others in your team. The finer details matter to us.
* There may be times when you wear your financial hat. You'll use your problem solving skills to assess account queries and credit control matters, ensuring they are resolved efficiently.
* Using your proven knowledge, you'll identify new business opportunities for existing Clients and make your recommendations accordingly. This is where having meaningful client relationships will prove essential.
* Align with AJG Professional Standards Manual in accordance with statutory requirements for the role with specific attention, but not limited to Handling Client information, Whistle Blowing and Treating Customers Fairly.
Do you have what it takes?
We know that all of our competitors - both large and small - are aggressive in the marketplace. We're no different. Our job is to intently listen to our clients so that we are able to provide recommendations and services that align with their business needs and goals.
* We would love you to have A-levels /equivalent. Or you may be working towards or already have one of the following professional qualifications: Dip CII/ Cert CII.
* You'll absolutely need to have a deep knowledge of general insurance London Market, Lloyd's and Industry. Demonstrable previous experience with evidence of effectively prioritising risks.
* A keen eye for details and being mindful of due diligence in administration and processes, we don't like to make mistakes.
* You're in your comfort zone when working to deadlines. You adapt and anticipate change; quickly grasping and interpreting salient information.
* Generating and driving new business whilst remaining dedicated in customer-care with excellent planning, analytical skills and stong interpersonal skills.
* Our teams actively deal with ambiguity and have exceptional accuracy and attention to detail, we would also love for you to take initiative and a positive approach when performing in your role.
* We actively encourage development and will continually support you as you build your industry knowledge.
* We do ask that you are eligible to work in the UK before applying for this role
Apply for: Account Executive