Production Team Leader
Hampshire, South East
£0.00 per annum
We are recruiting on behalf of a manufacturing company based in Waterlooville for a Production Team Leader to join their team. The role will involve leading a team of manufacturing operatives at a thriving technical manufacturing company.
Duties to include:
- Conducting problem solving exercises with the team to improve productivity
- Leading a team of operators to ensure product is manufactured to the highest standards
- Reporting daily on the status of production
- Suggest ideas for improvement to drive a “continuous improvement” philosophy
- Allocating resources based on demand profiles and order book
- Have a 1:1 with team members to create and enthusiastic and motivated team
- Experience of supervising a team with a technical / engineering / electronics manufacturing company
- A natural leader with excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Have an understanding of Lean methodology and have used it to improve processes
- Knowledge of Lean tools such as SMED, Kaizen, Kanban management
- Previous experience in a high-volume manufacturing facility
This position is permanent with a competitive salary and other benefits including: Employee Bonus Scheme, Company Pension & Life Assurance, Flexi-time, Training & Professional Development, Healthcare Incentives, Share Incentive Scheme, Free Car Parking, Childcare Vouchers and 25 Days Annual Leave.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates, if you have not heard from us within 7 days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for: Production Team Leader