Customer Service Supervisor
Northamptonshire, East Midlands
£25,000.00 per annum
We are recruiting for a Customer Service Supervisor to oversee a small call centre for a healthcare company in Barnet.
* Lead the Customer Service team, ensuring that they are proficient and motivated in all their daily duties
* Lead, coach, motivate and monitoring both the performance of the individual and team and undertaking team reviews
* Responsible through the team for ensuring that all orders received are processed by the Customer Service team accurately and efficiently
* Taking telephone calls on behalf of the Customer Service staff when the nature of the call has become more sensitive and requires intervention from a senior member of the team
* Ensure that all queries and enquiries are dealt with efficiently and courteously
* Responsible for the daily efficient running and accounting of all administrative operational systems within the clerical area of the service
All applicants must have experience in supervising a team of customer service advisers in a call centre environment. The successful candidate will have outstanding customer service and communication skills as well as being able to motivate and manage a team.
The hours are full time 40 hours per week Monday - Friday and the hours are to be worked between the hours of 0800 - 1800.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates, if you have not heard from us within 7 days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for: Customer Service Supervisor