Customer Service Supervisor (1 year fixed contract)
Surrey, South East
£25,000.00 per annum
We are recruiting for a Customer Service Coordinator to cover maternity leave for a small call centre for a healthcare company in Kingston. The position is full time on a 1 year fixed contract to cover maternity leave.
* Lead the Customer Service team, ensuring that they are proficient and motivated in all their daily duties
* Lead, coach, motivate and monitoring both the performance of the individual and team and undertaking team reviews
* Responsible through the team for ensuring that all orders received are processed by the Customer Service team accurately and efficiently
* Taking telephone calls on behalf of the Customer Service staff when the nature of the call has become more sensitive and requires intervention from a senior member of the team
* Ensure that all queries and enquiries are dealt with efficiently and courteously
* Responsible for the daily efficient running and accounting of all administrative operational systems within the clerical area of the service
All applicants must have experience in supervising a team of customer service advisers in a call centre environment. The successful candidate will have outstanding customer service and communication skills as well as being able to motivate and manage a team.
The hours are full time 40 hours per week on alternating weeks - Week 1 - Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm) and Week 2 (9am to 6 pm).
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates, if you have not heard from us within 7 days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for: Customer Service Supervisor (1 year fixed contract)