IPC 3 Assembly Operative
Hampshire, South East
£0.00 per annum
We are recruiting on behalf of an electronics manufacturing company for an IPC 3 Assembly Operative to join their team in Fareham. The role will involve building of PCB assemblies to IPC 610 class 3 standard. Hand soldering of thru-hole components, component fit and crop prior to wave solder, selective solder and PCB cleaning processes.
Duties to include:
* Building products according to customer specifications and requirements
* Carrying out Hand soldering of thru-hole components, component fit and crop prior to wave solder, selective solder and PCB cleaning processes
* Ensuring all work is completed to specified levels of acceptable workmanship
* Following company procedures and work instructions at all times
* Experience in PCB production
* Hand soldering experience
* IPC 610 trained to class 3 would be advantageous
* Use of fine tools and microscopes
This position is permanent with full time hours and up to £10.50 per hour, depending on experience.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates, if you have not heard from us within 7 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for: IPC 3 Assembly Operative