IPC 3 Assembly Operative
Hampshire, South East
£19,600.00 per annum
We are recruiting on behalf of an electronics manufacturing company for an IPC 3 Assembly Operative to join their team. The role will involve building of PCB assemblies to IPC 610 class 3 standard. Hand soldering of thru-hole components, component fit and crop prior to wave solder, selective solder and PCB cleaning processes.
Duties to include:
* Building products according to customer specifications and requirements
* Carrying out Hand soldering of thru-hole components, component fit and crop prior to wave solder, selective solder and PCB cleaning processes
* Ensuring all work is completed to specified levels of acceptable workmanship
* Following company procedures and work instructions at all times
* Experience in PCB production
* Hand soldering experience
* IPC 610 trained to class 3 would be advantageous
* Use of fine tools and microscopes
This position is permanent with full time hours and a competitive salary.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates, if you have not heard from us within 7 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for: IPC 3 Assembly Operative