Customer Service Advisor
Dorset, South West
£16,500.00 per annum
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
* To handle enquiries from start to finish for high profile customers ensuring that all requirements are met, if not exceeded.
* Resolving problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions and escalating unresolved problems
* To make contact with referred customers within time periods stipulated within referrer service level agreements.
* To follow rules as stipulated in referrer profile when handling claim.
* To satisfy company security requirements in respect of client identification and fraud detection, ensuring team leaders and/or managers are notified of any suspicions.
* To be able to overcome a client's objections to help maximise our conversion levels.
* Manage each case through to a satisfactory conclusion, discussing the delivery of a hire vehicle at a convenient time and location for the customer, then pass the file to the reservations team with clear information.
* Accurately work within agreed procedures to ensure all required information is taken and recorded and in certain cases authorised by the insurer.
* Accurately and efficiently administer all relevant paperwork and post call "wrap up", including the in house database to capture detail of the call.
* Build rapport with customers and referrers, communicating effectively to correctly identify client needs.
* Work within agreed service level agreements and achieve monthly targets
* Be able to resolve customer issues ensuring the customer is satisfied and that the issue is resolved in an efficient manner.
* Produce daily reports and paperwork.
* Adhere to company data protection policy.
* Contribute/assist in championing the need for continuous improvement, seeking to improve processes and efficiencies.
* Work towards individual and team targets.
* Any other ad hoc duties as required by the business.
What do we need from you?
* Good level of Education - GCSE level or equivalent
* GCSE English & Mathematics
* Customer service experience
* Dealing with customer queries on the telephone
* Experience of working within a call centre environment
* Experience of working within an office environment
* Excellent communication and organisation skills
* Very good attention to detail
* Confident, Team player and Target Driven
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with excellent career opportunities, training & development, a range of Benefits and Incentives and many more.
If you believe you have the skills and experience required to succeed within this challenging role in an established organisation please APPLY NOW.
Apply for: Customer Service Advisor