Hampshire, South East
£35,000.00 per annum
Salary: Competitive plus excellent benefits
Our client is a fast-moving technology company and one of the most successful within their industry.
Due to continued growth they are currently recruiting for an experienced Copywriter to join their busy Marketing team and produce engaging industry-leading content, build their brand, launch incredible products, and support their international growth.
You'll be working in a small but driven team, which is made up of their Marketing Director, Events Co-ordinator, Digital Marketing Manager, and Copywriting Manager. Together, they've achieved a phenomenal amount over the last few years, and they want to keep building, evolving, and innovating, which is where you come in…
What will you be doing?
* Working in an award-winning technology company and becoming an expert in everything to do with their product and services
* Learning, researching and writing about industry-focused topics
* Writing for a range of audiences, including clients, prospects, and partners
* Working with our clients product, sales, design, and consulting teams to create a host of content as outlined below
* Editing and proofreading other contributors' copy to align with the company tone of voice and content plan
* Posting on social media channels, including live-blogging during industry events
You'll be writing for a range of channels:
The best thing about working in our client's Marketing team is that no two days are the same. One day, you'll be live-Tweeting a webinar, the next, you'll be doing some in-depth research on a new product, and the next, you might be writing an entry for some upcoming awards.
In an ideal world, you'll have experience with:
* B2B copywriting
* Content management systems
* Social media
Rewards for you:
* Benefits including 25 days holiday (plus your birthday off!)
* Healthcare, income protection, life assurance and access to an award-winning online benefits scheme
* Great team and innovative office environment
* A competitive salary
We'd like to find out about your writing style straight from the beginning so when you apply with your CV, include a detailed cover letter and anything else you'd like to do in order to stand out. As part of the application process you will also be set a small writing challenge.