Kent, South East
£33,000.00 per annum
We are looking for electrically and mechanically biased engineers to maintain and repair plant and equipment in both planned and reactive maintenance activities and repair services.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Complete engineering activities in both planned and reactive maintenance
* Carrying out activities in a safe and effective manner whilst working to deadlines, prioritising, problem solving, decision making and maintaining clear communication
* Provide technical expertise to other departments
* Utilise systems to schedule and record progress and completion of all engineering work activities
* Multi-skilled experience, knowledge and skillset applicable to heavy industrial engineering activities.
* Aptitude for working outdoors and at heights
* Willingness to undertake required training
* A proven track record of flexibility with the ability to cope with changing demands
* Qualified in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, ideally at ONC level or above
* Experience of up to date techniques for engineering repairs and maintenance
* Willingness to develop technical knowledge through continuous professional development
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Knowledge and experience of port handling equipment would be an advantage
This role is permanent with full time hours on a rotating shift pattern.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for: Engineering Technician