Vehicle Parts Advisor
Dorset, South West
£10.00 per hour
Vehicle Parts Sales Advisor
Competitive, plus bonus upon completion of probation period
Working hours Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm. Alternate Saturdays 9am - 4pm
Do you have a successful background in sales and a good understanding of cars or car and looking for an immediate start working for an established employer based in the Poole area?
If the answer is yes then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
As our client continues to grow their business, they are looking for enthusiastic and likeminded people to join their team.
As a Parts Sales Advisor, you will be targeted to achieve daily plus monthly team sales targets and to pro-actively maintain stock control, sales and deliver quality customer service.
* Build long-term relationships with local customers
* Exceed daily sales targets
* Take counter sales, phone sale enquires and part orders over the telephone
* Limit credits and returns by sending and finding the correct parts, first time
* Handle cash and card sales ensuring that the correct sales process is followed
* Adhere to internal administration processes and identify areas for improvement
* Manage stock control
* Liaise with other functions within the business as required to resolve customer queries
* Maintain customer information/database
* Achieve company defined customer service standards
What we're looking for
* Computer literate with good keyboard skills
* Good Interpersonal skills
* High level of self-management, organisation
* Previously worked in a high-volume sales-driven environment
* Excellent communicator
* Working under pressure
* Basic knowledge of vehicles
This role represents an excellent career opportunity with a market leading business for a target-driven vehicle parts advisor or a sales professional from outside of the motor trade who has some automotive parts knowledge.
Apply for: Vehicle Parts Advisor