Hampshire, South East
£30,000.00 per annum
Bishops Waltham, Southampton
£18 - £30kpa (+ uncapped commission)
The Works are recruiting for a Sales Representative for our reputable client in the Bishops Waltham area of Southampton.
The main focus of this role is:
- Win new profitable businesses, work through a planned approach to the marketplace and following sales processes to win business
- Manage accounts to ensure total satisfaction by delivering excellent customer service at all times
- Growing turnover and margin by understanding client requirements and offering solutions to create value for them
- Forecast accurately and communicate client needs effectively throughout the business to allow for efficient planning and delivery
Some other key accountability's are:
* Contribute to the development of the sales strategy through your understanding of the marketplace in the local areas.
* Gather market and competition data to help us strengthen our propositions.
* Maintain a new business pipeline that will deliver both revenue and gross margin targets.
* Prepare compelling proposals, working with the management and admin teams to ensure accurate communication of client requirements.
* Manage client expectations on lead times to avoid unnecessary business disruption.
* Maintain and develop your own client base and build spend/grow margin through professional dealings with the client, building trust and long-term relationships, always being responsive and easy to deal with.
* Continually develop client knowledge of the company offerings
* Network the industry to increase company brand awareness, driving referrals, enquiries and opportunities.
* Manage and lead regular client reviews, reporting findings to management
* Follow Sales Processes
* Adopt and exercise company values in everything you do.
* Maintain accurate and high-quality records of all activities, contacts and opportunities.
Key Performance Indicators:
* Revenue and gross margin against agreed target.
* Client satisfaction (retention, growth, reduced complaints, reworks).
* Forecast accuracy, reporting and database management.
Experience within a sales role would be a distinct advantage for this position, however, the client recognises that knowledge can be taught and would consider strong candidates ready to embark on a career journey with the dedication, commitment, and self-drive to learn and achieve.
* Salary £18-30k per annum (DOE)
* Uncapped commission
* Business mileage paid for
* 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Immediate start for the right candidate
For more information please contact us on 02380 335222 to send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for: Sales Representative