Dorset, South West
£10.00 per hour
Contract: 6 month FTC
Competitive Hourly Rate + Excellent Benefits
Our client is looking for a Content Editor to join their small but dynamic team within their Product Marketing Department.
You'll be working on reviewing current product content and creating new product content for both print and web, ensuring it reads correctly and makes contextual sense to the customer. You'll need to make sure the content is clear, consistent, well written and grammatically correct.
The ideal candidate will have experience in content writing, proof reading, working to tight deadlines and be able to communicate clearly.
The job role will involve close collaboration with suppliers, Category Managers and Web Team to gain a full understanding of the products and achieve the best results.
Essential Skills Required:
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools; Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
* A keen eye for detail
* Excellent proof reading and written English skills
* Excellent spelling grammar and punctuation
* Accuracy in data inputting
* A structured and organised approach to work
* The ability to work unsupervised as and when required
* Working to tight deadlines
* Enjoy working in a team within a dynamic and highly pressured department
* Experience of writing content for SEO
* Basic Photoshop skills
* Understanding of content tools
* Fluent written and spoken English
* Understanding of data importation
Apply for: Content Editor