Dorset, South West
£23,000.00 per annum
Competitive plus excellent benefits
Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week between 8.30am - 5.30pm
We are very pleased to be working alongside an award winning company who are leaders in their industry within the UK.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Helpdesk Specialist to join their team in the sunny seaside town of Bournemouth. As a Helpdesk Specialist, your role will be interesting and varied and will include taking inbound calls and emails from clients.
This position involves assisting clients with system usability queries, investigating technical challenges and taking personal responsibility for the timely and satisfactory resolution of those queries.
You will become a product expert and will have a comprehensive understanding of our client's product, helping support Help Desk Administrators with complex queries. Meaning every day will be different and interesting.
* Log and progress first line inbound telephone calls and emails in accordance with Service Level Agreement (SLA)
* Maintain call logging system to a high level of accuracy, ensuring all queries are recorded, resolved or escalated, as appropriate
* Identify training needs and discuss requirements with appropriate Relationship Manager to reduce repeat tickets being opened
* Ensure all processes and workflows are documented and where appropriate, create/update guides making sure the Help Desk Administrators are trained and following the process
* Create and update knowledge base articles
* Provide scheduled product training
* Assisting with the development and implementation of improvements to the customer experience as part of the overall business strategy
* Act as a point of Escalation
* Recommend and implement service improvements
* Research new platform features introduced either as part of the development roadmap or through the project pipeline and ensure appropriate training and guidance is provided to the Help Desk
* Identify and highlight call trends, investigate possible platform enhancements which could reduce ticket volume
We are looking for candidates who have a many qualities, but mainly your passion for customer service. You will be friendly and polite and willing to learn. This position would suit someone with previous experience in a senior customer service support role or experience in providing support on Software Applications, with an excellent telephone manner and the ability to facilitate and deliver high quality training.
* Relevant experience in a customer service environment, ideally at Supervisory level or experience in providing support on Software Applications
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent communication, written and listening skills together with the ability to liaise with other departments
* A confident telephone manner
* Ability to deal calmly and professionally with challenging calls
* Experience of providing coaching and feedback
* Computer literate with a keen eye for detail
* A professional outlook and the ability to be a team player
Apply for: Helpdesk Specialist