Resourcer (Technical & Engineering)
Hampshire, South East
£0.00 per annum
Recruitment as it should be…
The Works Staffing Solutions is looking for an enthusiastic individual with either a background in recruitment or experience within the electronics and/or engineering sectors.
This role is to manage a bank of temporary workers including registration, matching of skills & experience to role requirements and placing individuals into suitable roles.
As a Resourcer, you will be responsible for supporting the Account Manager by sourcing suitable candidates, registering and undertaking all necessary pre-engagement checks.
This is a fast-paced environment which will suit a pro-active team player.
This role would be suitable for a Resourcer, Recruitment Consultant, Industrial Resourcer, In-house Resourcer or Resourcing Administrator.
We are also looking for individuals who can demonstrate:
- Previous experience of the recruitment industry or good knowledge of electrical or engineering sectors
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- A professional demeanour and excellent communication skills
- A self-drive for results
- Strong IT skills
- Knowledge of local area
We know that recruitment can be demanding and competitive and at The Works we are proud of our employee retention, attracting and retaining the best professionals in the market.
With this in mind, along with a market leading basic salary, we offer:
- Uncapped commission
- An unrivalled Development Programme, including the opportunity to become professionally qualified
- Coaching and Mentoring scheme
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance policy (4 x annual gross salary)
- Regular company incentives and events
- Large office based in central Southampton within a 10 minute walk of the train station
- Working alongside one of the best recruitment teams on the South Coast
- A friendly work environment where individuals are given the autonomy to achieve results
A bit about us
The Works Staffing Solutions Ltd are a successful recruitment group based in the South Coast. We are an established and highly successful family run business in the throes of ambitious growth plans which we want you to be a part of.
Our business is built on the core principle of safe and ethical business practices. We pride ourselves on our integrity and our personal approach to business and stand out from the crowd by offering exceptional service and delivery to our clients and candidates.
Interested in joining one of the best recruitment teams on the South Coast? Apply now!
Apply for: Resourcer (Technical & Engineering)