Account Manager - Engineering Sector
Hampshire, South East
£0.00 per hour
Recruitment as it should be…
The Works Staffing Solutions Ltd is looking for a highly motivated and professional individual to join our recruitment team as Account Manager – Engineering Sector. This role is principally to manage client relationships and to fulfil these client’s needs in an efficient and professional manner.
You will be responsible for the growth, productivity and profitability of client accounts, by way of effective negotiation of rates, maximising usage opportunities and effective candidate management.
A broad understanding of the recruitment sector is essential as this role acts as a trusted advisor to our client portfolio.
This role would be suitable for an experienced and fully skilled Account Manager, Recruitment Consultant, In-house Recruiter or Internal Recruiter.
We are also looking for individuals who can demonstrate:
- Experience within the engineering sector
- Commercial awareness
- Effective negotiation skills
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- A professional demeanour and excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills
We know that recruitment can be demanding and competitive and at The Works we are proud of our employee retention, attracting and retaining the best professionals in the market.
With this in mind, along with a market leading basic salary, we offer:
- Uncapped commission
- An unrivalled Development Programme, including the opportunity to become professionally qualified
- Coaching and Mentoring scheme
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance policy (4 x annual gross salary)
- Regular company incentives and events
- Large office based in central Southampton within a 10 minute walk of the train station
- Working alongside one of the best recruitment teams on the South Coast
- A friendly work environment where individuals are given the autonomy to achieve results
A bit about us
The Works Staffing Solutions Ltd are a successful recruitment group based in the South Coast. We are an established and highly successful family run business in the throes of ambitious growth plans which we want you to be a part of.
Our business is built on the core principle of safe and ethical business practices. We pride ourselves on our integrity and our personal approach to business and stand out from the crowd by offering exceptional service and delivery to our clients and candidates.
If you feel you have the right skills to become our next Account Manager, please send you CV, together with a covering letter explaining why you are interested at working for The Works.
Apply for: Account Manager - Engineering Sector