Account Manager (Electronics Manufacturing)
Hampshire, South East
£35,000.00 per annum
We are recruiting on behalf of an electronics manufacturing company for an Account Manager to join their team. The role will involve supporting customer facing activities, managing assigned accounts and ensuring all orders are fulfilled in accordance with requirements as well as maximising revenue and promoting growth with existing client accounts.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Managing commercial aspects of customer accounts
* Providing customer contact on orders whilst coordinating with the operational team to ensure on time delivery of orders
* Maximise sales revenue for existing accounts
* Liaising with internal departments
* Providing high customer satisfaction and consistently meet targets for on-time delivery and quality
* Conducting quarterly business reviews against account-related agreements
* Preparing quotations for new projects
* Developing long-term account strategies
Applicants must have electronics manufacturing experience in account management or a similar position with a good understanding of the market and electronics manufacturing. The successful candidate will have good commercial awareness and be able to conduct profitability, ROI/ROIC and SWOT analysis with excellent organisational, communication and IT skills. Knowledge of ISO9001 and AS9100 would be a distinct advantage.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful applicants, if you have not heard from us within 7 days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for: Account Manager (Electronics Manufacturing)