National Account Manager
Dorset, South West
£45,000.00 per annum
National Account Manager
Salary: up to £45k basic with annual bonus
Location: Poole, Dorset
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8:30 - 17:00 and 08:30 - 16:00 Friday
Our client is a highly reputable company based in Dorset. They are seeking an experienced National Account Manager to join their team.
* You will be responsible for the growth and development of your accounts and achieving the company's financial targets.
* You will know our customer's range and business better than them, to identify changes, gaps and opportunities.
* You will utilise company resource to best effect and drive projects through internal processes to a successful outcome.
* You will develop excellent relationships with your customers, to ensure that we're developing and supplying ranges of product to meet their needs.
* Set and beat internal sales, margin and vendor share targets
* Create a strategic plan with and for each customer, then lead and drive forward the resulting internal product development and fulfillment requirements
* Manage the day to day relationship with the customer and delegate or escalate issues to a successful conclusion
* Develop a strong relationship with the customer to ensure a broad contact base
* Manage development projects through our internal processes, ensuring timely and complete communication with all supporting departments
* Provide guide retail and invoice prices for all customer specific development to ensure relevant outcomes and avoid wasted resource
* Continually review business performance and prompt, identify, evaluate and pursue new opportunities, to maximise account revenue
* Manage annual terms and price negotiations
* Complete financial reporting including budgets, forecasts and costs
* Manage product lifecycle with Supply Chain team and customer, to ensure minimum trading inventory level and 'end of life' stock costs
* Develop promotional plans to maximise account revenue
* Keep the business informed re. all customer news and developments
* Know competitor activity and ranges and feedback all relevant activity to the business
So if you have what it takes and want to be part of a respected, apply today.
(Due to the very high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, with regret we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 10 working days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.)
Apply for: National Account Manager