Administrator (Accounts Department)
Hampshire, South East
£20,000.00 per annum
We are recruiting for an Administrator to join the Accounts Department at a manufacturing company in Chandlers Ford.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Sending out sales invoices
* Credit control
* Dealing with invoice queries
* Raising credits for returns
* Matching supplier invoices against delivery notes
* Enter supplier invoices on Sage
* Answering calls and dealing with any queries.
* Creating monthly call out sales orders and checking for any parts used and charges.
* General administrative support
Applicants must have experience in an administrative position with a confident and professional telephone manner. Knowledge or experience of finance / accounting / Sage would be a distinct advantage although not essential as training can be provided for the right person. The successful candidate will have high level communication skills both verbal and written as well as being able to work well as part of a team whilst working to deadlines.
The position is full time Monday - Friday with a salary of £20,000.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful applicants, if you have not heard from us within 7 days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for: Administrator (Accounts Department)