Contact Centre
& Sales
Industrial & Manufacturing Recruitment
Our Southampton
Office has Moved


Project Engineer

Location: Hampshire, South East
Salary: £30,000.00 per annum

We are recruiting for a Project Engineer to join an Engineering company based in Chandlers Ford. This is a new role to support the Project Manager due to company growth.


* Assisting in preparation of the complete Scope of Work
* Fully reviewing drawings & specifications
* Understanding contract documents and identifying risk
* Maintaining & assisting Weekly Project updates accurately and on time
* Reviewing and tracking contract documents
* Producing equipment layout drawings
* Conducting survey of clients facilities to enable installation drawings
* Identifying lead times for materials purchases and tracking fabrication
* Generating subcontractor meeting agendas and minutes
* Accurately and timely documentation of project issues
* Maintaining project document list
* Reviewing project documents

Applicants must have project engineering experience with excellent mechanical and electrical knowledge as well as design experience using CAD software. The successful applicant will have excellent IT and communication skills and be confident in working closely with clients.

The position will involve working in the Chandlers Ford office 70% of the time with the other 30% spent visiting clients sites so all applicants must have a full UK driving licence.

Due to the large volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.

« Back


Job search | Contact Us | Privacy Notice