Dorset, South West
£18,000.00 per annum
Customer Consultant (Motor Insurance)
Location - Bournemouth, Dorset
Salary - £18,000 per annum, plus pay reviews every 6 months
Hours - 37.5 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
Our client is a highly reputable insurance company based in Bournemouth. They are currently looking for enthusiastic individuals to join their Motor Sales team.
There is no cold calling in this role, so you will be responsible for contacting customers who already have a home insurance product with our client and providing them a quote for their motor insurance. You will be providing excellent customer service on each and every occasion, supporting the customer at all levels of enquiry. Your main task is to put the customer first, giving each call the care, attention and time needed to ensure you provide the best outcome and matching the company products to their requirements.
In return for your hard work, our client offers fantastic benefits, including:
* Help in achieving the insurance industry recognised Chartered Insurance Institute qualification.
* Ongoing training is provided in helping support career development such as moving up the career ladder into senior and management roles or moving across functions into our support areas like IT, Marketing or HR.
* Starting with 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, the option is there to buy or sell 5 days holiday.
* Employees are able to pay for a car lease at a discounted rate through their monthly pay
* Large range of health options like dental plans, healthcare plans, life assurance and free eye tests.
* Double the pension payments that employees make.
* Wide range of wellbeing and social activities - you'll find a full calendar all year round!
* You can also receive childcare vouchers and enjoy discounts on insurance products and with a wide range of retailers.
* If you find getting to work costly, our client offers discounts on your bus travel and you can pay monthly
So if you have what it takes and want to be part of a company who look after you, apply today.
We also have ongoing requirements for individuals who are interested in customer service roles, including Customer Service Advisor, Claims Advisor, Insurance etc. Please contact us for more details.
(Due to the very high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, with regret we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 10 working days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.)
Apply for: Customer Consultant