Hampshire, South East
£32,000.00 per annum
* Communicate project expectations and responsibilities to all team members and act as the key decision maker for the day to day operational performance of project delivery.
* Manage project risk in line with key stakeholders.
* Drive to improve the overall performance of your project delivery in terms of delivery timelines and revenue.
* Explain any variances to expected performance and suggest solutions to causes of performance variation.
* Supervise the Project Plan to ensure timelines are achieved and that all parties internal and external are fully informed of progress.
* Ensure all relevant documentation is completed at each stage either directly or indirectly.
* Offer practical advice on project enquiries to sales, estimating or the client as required.
* Contribute to continuous improvements in the key aspects of manufacturing and project performance.
* Have an understanding of the manufacturing schedule.
* Implement on an ongoing basis the adoption of best working practices and operational methods in order to maintain process efficiency and competitiveness.
* Co-ordinate and lead NPI (New Project Introduction) briefing meetings recording actions/ details accordingly.
* Promote a team working ethic by example.
* IOSH Managing Safely
Educational and Professional:
* Appropriate technical and manufacturing experience for the role being carried out.
* Maths and English to GCSE level or equivalent
* PC Literate
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum 3 years experience in a service delivery/ manufacturing environment.
* People management skills.
* Communication/ briefing skills.
* Team building and Leadership skills
* Awareness of current SHE legislation/ standards.
* Analytical and Problem solving skills.
* Numerical/ Verbal reasoning skills.
Apply for: Project Manager