Hampshire, South East
£28,000.00 per annum
My client who are an established manufacturer with a selection of fantastic products and great market reputation are in the market for an E-commerce Manager to join them in the Portsmouth office to assist and work with the Marketing Manager in order to raise my clients online presence.
The candidate's responsibilities would include, but not be restricted to the following:
* Develop and maintain the e-commerce website to generate sales to achieve Sales Target
* Create and deliver a strategy to sell using e-commerce
* Populate & maintain data on the online shop to include copywriting
* Continually improve SEO to ensure high search engine rankings and increase traffic to site
* Keep technology up to date and access available from various platforms (mobile, tablet, etc…)
* Introduce additional functionality, such as product videos, to enhance the site
* Create e-mailings with new catalogue, special offers, promotions etc… to increase customer loyalty
* Ensure the security of all online data for both payments and customer details
* Review site metrics to improve sales and identify purchasing trends
* Complete regular competitor comparisons and report back on pricing comparisons
* Assist with new product launches
* Promote sales on other sites i.e. google shopping, Facebook Market place, Ebay, Amazon
* Process e-commerce orders on system
* Keep customers / prospects database and files up to date and tidy to ensure a full record of activities is available on CRM
* Maintain effective records as per requirements of ISO system
* Assist & cover holidays of marketing manager to include packaging, manuals & newsletters
* Assist with exhibitions as required
This is a fantastic role for an e-commerce manager thats is not afraid to get involved and get their hands dirty!
Hours are 35 hours per week 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour unpaid lunch. Annual leave is 20 days (increasing with service to 25 days), plus 8 bank holidays. Salary is negotiable depending on experience. The client is looking to interview candidates ASAP with a view to start the successful candidate immediately.
Apply for: E-commerce Manager